Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Hello, Former Surgical Technician  |  show details
by Tracey Slike on Feb 26th, 2014

Have not worked with you for a long time.. Glad to see u left that nasty place... however: I loved it there... Just started on this computer stuff, Lidnsey looked me up ... make me thing about u and your family... worked with u long time and your a great uro. Doc. I thank u for all u Made Me Learn and loved it all . U are very tough but u made me be the same... Thank you and hope to hear from you...

|  Dr. Golio is great!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Golio was great. He is now practicing at Guthrie Sayre. I did have to wait a while in the office because he was called to the OR but it was well worth the wait. I drove an hour to see him and I will continue to drive the distance. Dr. Golio took the time to listen to me even though he was running late. He was able to help me by treating my pain and my complex bladder condition. I have seen several doctors for this condition, but Dr. Golio is the only one that I felt addressed all of my concerns. Not many doctors like him around.

|  show details
Mar 4th, 2010

Dr. Golio diagnosed and treated my problem. I had been to 2 other urologists who failed to find my problem. He explained things in a straightforward and understandable manner.

|  show details
Feb 27th, 2009

Very caring; takes time to talk and explain things