A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gonzales is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gonzales, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Gonzales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Mark Gonzales MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gonzales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Gonzales practices Anesthesiology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Huntington Beach Anesthesiologists.