Dr. Anthony Gonzales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Gonzales?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 31st, 2011

not told he was out of my network before surgery

My Doctors office set up my eye surgery at the surgery center and I checked before my surgery for costs with my insurance network, the Doctor and surgery center (The Doctor turns out is part owner of the surgery center) were covered by my insurance but just minutes before surgery they bring in my anesthesiologists that I also assumed was covered by my insurance network. I found out when I received a bill that the anesthesiologist just happens to be out of network and he billed me $700 that is not covered by my insurance. Could this be a scam? Who decided to chose an out of network anesthesiologist? Not me!!