A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gonzalez, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Gonzalez FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gonzalez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Gonzalez practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.