A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gonzalez, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Anthony Gonzalez practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.