18 years of experience
Accepting new patients
The Miami Hope Center for Bariatric Surgery
7800 SW 87th Ave
Miami, FL 33173 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gonzalez, Chief of Surgery Baptist Hospital of Miami. Medical Director Bariatric Surgery Baptist Health So FL. Associate Professor of Surgery Florida International University is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gonzalez, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diverticulum
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Sebaceous Gland Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Gonzalez FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Gonzalez practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Colorectal Surgeons.