A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grasso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Grasso, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasso graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grasso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Grasso MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Grasso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Grasso has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Grasso practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Marietta Physiatrists.