A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grasso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Grasso, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasso graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grasso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grasso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Grasso practice?
Dr. Anthony Grasso practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Marietta Physiatrists.