More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Grasso
Dr. Anthony Grasso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Grasso is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital and WellStar Cobb Hospital. Dr. Grasso has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Grasso has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Anthony Grasso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Arnold Weil
Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Marietta, GA 0 mi29
Dr. Benjamin Mega
Pain Management, Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Marietta, GA 0 mi
Dr. Michael Sheth
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Marietta, GA 0.11 mi23