A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grasso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grasso
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grasso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Grasso, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasso graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grasso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Grasso MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Grasso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Grasso has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Grasso practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Physiatrists.