Dr. Anthony Grasso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Grasso?

October 23rd, 2016

Scam artists

All this doctor cares about is doing as many procedures on you as possible and milking you dry. Go find a real pain doctor!

January 19th, 2016

Dr. Grasso listens and pays close attention to details. We saw many doctors and we think he has pinpointed the problem.

April 3rd, 2013

Congenial bedside manner

Dr.Grasso put me at ease when he entered into the room. He had a great sense of humor and really listened to me. He was very compassionate and understanding when I told him I didn't have medical insurance.....he said we could work something out and wanted to help me with my lower back pain. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and anyone who would want a down to earth Doctor!

March 6th, 2013

Teacher patient

I made an appointment with Dr. Grassy but instead of seeing him I was seen by dr. Parrera. I had 3 epidurals and was told that they accepted my insurance and that they were in network. Dr. Grasso's clinic terminated their in network association with my insurance two days after I was seen but I was never told. This has adversely affected my deductible. Not only am I feeling worse after the epidurals, but I am responsible for 2,000 dollars that would have been applied to my in network deductible. I am still in pain and still waiting for a call from their office to correct the monetary situation.

November 21st, 2012

Terrible Doctor's Office...

I was a patient of Dr. Grasso for over a year and I am still in pain every day. I had multiple epidural shots in my back, medial branch blocks, and radiofrequency ablaision and nothing helped. I almost never saw Dr. Grasso rather a rotation of people...interns or otherwise. Promises to relieve me of pain were just a ploy to get as many procedures done on me as possible. Don't go to this place. Go somewhere that cares and isnt out to squeeze you dry of money and waste your time.

May 21st, 2012

I have nothing but praise for Dr Grasso. Not only is he knowledgeable in his speciality, but he is extremely compassionate.

February 28th, 2012

Very caring, professional doctor who is tops in his field.

November 10th, 2011

Great from start to finish!

The time I spent there from front desk to check out was the best anywhere. Dr. Grasso was very professional and took time to understand my problem. I have gone back many times after and my daughter now goes to see him.

November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Grasso is the BEST!!! After seeing 17 other physicians, Dr. Grasso is the ONLY doctor that was able to give me my life back. His bed-side manner is so calming and reassuring I truly believe he sincerely cares about his patients. He never gave up on me and more importantly, he never let me give up on myself. After being almost completely bed-ridden, due to lower-back issues, I am now able to enjoy my life again.I can't say enough good things about Dr. Grasso.

August 6th, 2017