A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gray is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony W Gray MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Gray practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Gray practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Pulmonologists.