A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gray is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Gray MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Gray practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Gray practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Pulmonologists, and Burlington Critical Care Practitioners.