A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Greco, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Greco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Greco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Daniel Greco MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Greco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Greco has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Greco practices Surgery near Lakeside, AZ.
See Lakeside Surgeons.