A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Greco, Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Greco has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Greco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Greco practice?
Dr. Anthony Greco practices Surgery near Show Low, AZ.
See Show Low Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Antwan Greco, Dr. Tony Greco