Dr. Anthony Greenberg Is this you?

September 27th, 2016

Doc g

Dr.g was the best. Whats going on is awful. He got shut down literally the day before my appt so ive been left with no doctor, no meds, nothing. I understand if they think he was doing something wrong n plan on shutting him down but they should at least do it in a manor that doesnt hurt the patients

September 26th, 2016

Dr. Greenberg

I was only a patient of Dr. Greenbergs for a year after my PCP left the practice he was with because they no longer wanted to prescribe pain management medications. He prescribed medication for me for 8 years. After he left, I attempted to reduce the amount of medication I took but felt that my quality of life was reduced significantly. As another reviewer said - with medication, I was able to get up in the morning with no pain. I do manual labor. I've tried anti-inflammatories and going to the chiropractor but it didn't help. Just because your MRI isn't bad enough to warrant surgery doesn't mean that you aren't in pain! I had no idea it would take this long (almost a month) to find a doctor that would help me even if it is to wean off my medication. Doesn't it say not to abruptly stop taking your medication! My PCP wouldn't help me except to refer me to a new pain management doctor and so far I have been unable to get an appointment. I'm not going to be feeling very well on Wednesday. I don't even know what to expect. It really is ashame that the state or the DEA can't at least refer us to someone to help temporarily. This whole situation is really is outrageous

September 26th, 2016

Lost!!

Dr Greenberg was a wonderful Pain Management physician. He was tough on following all protocol when prescribing any narcotic pain medication. The people/persons writing ridiculous remarks on here about him have serious problems other then Dr. G! However, I'm sure I'm not the only one of his patients' that finds myself in a terrible situation right right now-in pain with no where to turn. These are dangerous medications to just abruptly stop taking. It's a very bad situation for everyone involved and I wish us (and Dr. Greenberg) luck! Has anyone found a Dr with morals and ethics even close to this man? Because I sure haven't!

September 21st, 2016

I have been with Dr Greenberg for Four years, he had made my life worth getting up in the morning with no pain . Before I met Dr Greenberg I couldn't get out of bed . I can't believe the state can shut him down. We need a good Dr like him. Everybody in the office ,Lisa, Carol and everybody else treated you with respect. The state is wrong leaving us in pain, they must not know what pain is. Going to miss everyone.

September 12th, 2016

Dr G

Who is this person that keeps bashing On here. How do you know what was going in there. Were you there seeing patients walking out? Are you the one who is mad because your husband never went for an MRI? How dare you judge anyone walking into that office. ANYONE. Who made you ANYONES moral compass? You're obviously involved in this because you certainly have knowledge that I as a patient didn't even have. You don't know anyone's medical history so you don't have the right to come post and tell us all we need to look at ourselves in the mirror. That's the problem with society. The government is filled with a bunch of people like you that are actually ignorant enough to believe they know what's best for people even if they don't know it yet. You have some nerve whoever you are.

September 6th, 2016

Dr. Greenberg

I also have been seeing DR.G for 6 years one of first patients . This truly is shame how they can just leave us with no plan ! How is that legal ? No new place to go no refill so what do we do ? Complain or come up with a plan ? Something gotta be done . Wish everyone the best please post if anyone has another doctor please .?

September 5th, 2016

I was lucky enough to be a patient of Dr. Greenberg for 5 years. I finally had a caring doctor. After years of being mistreated and underdosed by other supposed pain management doctors, I finally found a doctor who helped me get my life back. I could function again. The State of NJ and the DEA are in a witch hunt. So many innocent people are caught in the crossfire. The very same illegal activities that the state and DEA are trying to end are actually going to be last resorts for desperate sufferers. We are being left out in the storm, with no shelter or provisions. We must find a way to end this farce. Closing effective doctors is not the solution and will actually exacerbate the problem.

September 4th, 2016

Outstanding...

September 1st, 2016

Only good things

I have to laugh at the review below. Dr Greenberg is one of the best doctors that has ever treated me. Since I'm a family patient and not a pain patient I have to ask the writer below... Why not post this comment now. Why not in the last five years your husband has been seeing him. Oh wait I know.... Your husband has no medication now and you need to be angry at someone. I loved my family care and am going to miss the best care ever!

May 13th, 2016

Finally a doctor who cares

Super guy. Smart, friendly and actually heard what I said!

May 12th, 2016

A+

Very caring and respectful. Awesome staff !

July 21st, 2014

DR G is the only one who has ever been able to help me ...I am not his staff truly a patient and he is caring and funny his screening process is the real deal and I don't know how an addict can get thru it me and my husband have been seeing him for years and he is a caring doctor