Dr. Anthony Gregory Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Gregory?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Gregory?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 2nd, 2017

Unable to Communicate

I came to Dr. Gregory hoping he could work with my doctor in Boston. I have a very rare disease and it has been a long road. My first visit with him went well and I thought he would work out well. When I went back he insisted I needed a tar treatment and I should use a certain lotion; both purchased in their office. Needless to say, neither worked. At my next visit Dr. Gregory came in abruptly, was very dismissive, didn't let me finish speaking and wouldn't answer my questions. He was trying to tell me that I needed laser treatment and my insurance company denied it. He went on a tirade about my insurance company. I called Boston and they said laser treatment would NOT work.

October 11th, 2016

President, C. Z. Lee & Associates

My husband and I both had an excellent experience - he for clinical care and I for emotional support. The lesion on his face was dx as solar keratosis, a benign dx. Going into the appt, I was worried it was melanoma as it had most of the characteristics. Since I have worked in oncology admin for 30 years, I continued to worry about it and called back to request a biopsy as only a bx is confirmatory. They could 'hear' my concern and immediately scheduled a return appt. They could not have been more supportive and caring - both the PA [Joan] who had seen us the first time and the nurse. She did the biopsy and explained everything thoroughly. When the results were in, the nurse called me immediately to relieve my worry. We highly recommend this office. Plus, they send biopsies to only specialists - dermatologic pathologists.

September 30th, 2016

Terrible

September 17th, 2016

Abrupt and dismissive in his demeanor. Lacking concern in response to pertinent questions or sincere patient concerns. Unable to give alternate solutions. Staff is efficient however.

August 25th, 2016

He was great!

Didn't know what to expect, after I made the appointment I saw the so-so reviews. Dr. Gregory was wonderful! Extremely personable, thorough, easy to talk to and took time to address every spot I had questions about. i highly recommend him and his professionalism.

March 28th, 2016

I have now been to this dermatologist 4 times due to a mis-diagnosis and will have to go back at least 1-2 more times. I was given a diagnosis of psoriasis and told to soak my foot and use a topical medication for 8 weeks. When that didn't work I got in to see Dr. Gregory who was rude. Any question or remark I had he cut me off. They told me I was getting a biopsy and did not explain any of it. I was the last patient of the day and you could tell they wanted to just get out and be done. The doctor said very little to me and had a poor rapport. The nurse did not give me instructions on how to take care of the site where I had a biopsy. After waiting another week they find out it is a fungus and put me on a new medication in which it did not fully clear so I had to go back again. I called and asked if I would be charged being that this is simply a follow-up consult to see if I need the medication for a longer period and I was told I will be charged as a regular visit. They were stand-offish and rude on the phone. I have spent around $500 due to a mis-diagnosis on top of the medications they had prescribed me and have had this issue prolonged to multiple months because of the wrong diagnosis. I will not be going back to them and would never recommend to anyone.

March 3rd, 2016

Honest Review

My husband has seen Dr. Gregory for many years and travels an hour away to the office. He is very happy to now see him at his new Clifton Park location. Highly recommend.

September 29th, 2015

Terrible experience.

I waited 55 minutes, then was called in. Saw the doctor quickly but he was dismissive of my condition. Said he couldn't see the rash. And said, "Show me the rash." He never brought out a light or magnifying glass. Said he saw the skin of an old man. Not at all sympathetic or endearing. Horrible bedside manner. I will never go back and never recommend him.

September 26th, 2015

Unprofessional

Can't imagine a more unprofessional experience with an M.D., He came breezing into the room with a nurse; even though there was already a nurse with me. He took one look at my legs (with which I was having a skin problem), looked disgusted, mumbled something and asked the nurse who was first with me to explain what he said, and breezed out accompanied by the second nurse.

September 9th, 2015

excellent treatment good follow up i am happy

July 6th, 2015

Very smooth appointment

Scheduled an appt. and was able to come into the office that same week. Sat in a lovely waiting room. Went to see the Dr. and had no issues. Been going here since 2013 and the office environment is 10 times better than any other dermatologist I have gone to in the past.

June 17th, 2015

Don't go here. After waiting approximately 40 min, the Dr spend about 1 min with me. Brushed off my questions, told me to come back next week to have skin tag ( cyst)removed. I questioned about other skin issues on face and he told me my insurance wouldn't pay. I was willing to pay myself, he is a first class jerk, no class. Must be out only for the money.