A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grillo, General Pediatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Grillo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grillo graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Grillo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Grillo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Grillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Grillo practices Pediatrics near Levittown, NY.
See Levittown Pediatricians.