A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grillo, General Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Grillo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grillo graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Grillo practice?
Dr. Anthony Grillo practices Pediatrics near Levittown, NY.
See Levittown Pediatricians.