Dr. Anthony Grillo MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Levittown, NY

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017
I found Dr Grillo in 1981 when my daughter was born he was wonderful always there when we needed him and in 1993 when my son was born still kept the best. He is a very caring doctor and would always listen to your concerns. My children loved him and my son still wants to go to him .

February 29th, 2016
You just have no sense of humor if you don't get dr grillo. He has a dry humor. My kids love him and so do I. I drive about 1/2 hr to go to him and there are plenty of dr's in between, but we get his humor so we enjoy him. He will always fit you in if you need a quick apt and your never waiting long in his office. I like that you have 1 Doctor not a whole practice of dr's.

October 24th, 2015
Best dr. Around
We have tried 4 other pediatricians and finally found the best. Great staff, so easy to make appointments and be seen same day, and you never wait to long to be seen in the office. He does go away some times but we all go on vacation and the Drs you talk to when he is away are great. He really cares about your child. Other reviews state he talks down to you but those people don't get him. He is sarcastic but he is only joking around. He is one of the most friendly Drs I have ever been to. We highly recommend him.

March 31st, 2015
STAFF IS NASTY , ALWAYS OUT OF THE OFFICE OR ON VACATION, THEY CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED , BUT THEY ARE HORRIBLE , THE REFUSE TO MAIL ANYTHING TO PATIENTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BUY A STAMP!!! I ASKED IF THEY CAN FAX PAPER WORK AND THE NASTY RECEPTIONIST SAID SHE WOULDN'T ! THEY ARE NASTY , NEVER AVAILABLE .... SWITCHING DR'S ASAP!

February 20th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr. Grillo has taken great care of our children's medical needs for 14 years and we would recommend him highly to anyone.

July 11th, 2013
Parent
I have been bringing my 3 kids to Dr. Grillo since my first was born in 1993. Greatest doctor with kids and parents. Whoever wrote worst has no knowledge of doctors. He has the same relief doctor on call when he is away all the time and follows up immediately.

May 19th, 2013
always away!!
he goes away alot and you never know who his covering doctor is.at times he talks down to you like you have no idea

March 8th, 2012
Dr. Grillo is an exceptional pediatrician, in addition he has a great office staff. I know doctor's offices can get extremely busy but this office staff manages to k

January 13th, 2012
My child loves him!
Dr. Grillo came recommended to us from someone we trust. He is great with our child. I never feel intimidated to ask a question. I always get explanations I understand. If I need something I feel like I can call and get the info I need. He is not an alarmist and keeps me from getting to that point. He is a little sarcastic which I can appreciate (though I can see how some people might misinterpret this)but I see it again as a means to keep anxious mothers in check. His staff is wonderful, they are always helpful and warm.

November 30th, 2011
He's okay
The wait time is short and the staff always makes a speedy appointment for you, but for some reason Dr. Grillo just rubs me the wrong way. He talks down to parents and has a short and abrupt bedside manor. Not really blown away by his abillity. When you ask him a question he makes you feel foolish for asking. I am looking for a new doctor for my child. I absolutely hate having to take my child there and have to engage in conversation with him.

March 2nd, 2017