A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grimaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimaldi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grimaldi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimaldi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Grimaldi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Grimaldi DO is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Grimaldi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Grimaldi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Grimaldi practices Urology near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dyer, IN.
See Olympia Fields Urologists.