A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grimaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grimaldi is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimaldi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grimaldi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimaldi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Grimaldi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Grimaldi DO is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Grimaldi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Grimaldi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Grimaldi practices Urology near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dyer, IN.
See Olympia Fields Urologists.