A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grosso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosso
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grosso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosso graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Grosso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Frank Grosso DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Grosso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Grosso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Grosso practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shamokin, PA.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.