A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grosso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosso
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grosso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosso graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Grosso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Frank Grosso DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Grosso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Grosso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Grosso practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shamokin, PA.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.