A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Grosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Grosso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosso graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Grosso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Grosso practice?
Dr. Anthony Grosso practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shamokin, PA and Reading, PA.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.