A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guanciale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Guanciale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guanciale
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guanciale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Guanciale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guanciale graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Guanciale has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony F Guanciale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Guanciale practice?
- Dr. Anthony Guanciale has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Guanciale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blue Ash, OH.