A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guanciale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Guanciale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guanciale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guanciale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Guanciale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guanciale graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Guanciale has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony F Guanciale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Guanciale practice?
- Dr. Anthony Guanciale has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Guanciale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blue Ash, OH.