Dr. Anthony Guarino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Guarino?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Guarino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2017

the man lies he set me up getting a phone call that my ekg I could go into techardia while I was on methadadone and it was from an ekg strip from 9 yrs prior I had than he let me go after 12 yrs.No one should see this dr or you will regreat it find a difernt pain managemt dr

October 6th, 2015

The office is packed and one waits a long time to be seen. He is good, but the wait time is ridiculous.

September 26th, 2015

This guy is interested in giving injections as often as possible, he could care less about you. He will take anyone that has insurance that will cover injections. He works 4 days a week and does the injections right in his office so he can do as many as possible. The waiting room is like the bar scene from Star Wars as he will take anyone that is covered for as many cortisone shots as possible! If you want to be treated like a human annuity that pays for his cars and toys, make an appointment as he will take you right away the first time just to get the fun started then if you want to speak to him ever again you have to get a cortisone injection.

January 27th, 2014

Incompetent Support Staff

I have had insurance co-payment screwed-ups, No one calls back in a timely manner, Incapable of referring to other doctors for additional testing, RUDE.......Dr Guarino is great though he needs a new support staff.

August 31st, 2013

Mr

I do not recommend. I have been honest and a compliant patient for 12 years. He now refuses to see me and I do not know why. I am more than confused by this behavior. I have experienced drug mix ups over the years, the wrong drug prescribed, being denied medication at the pharmacy with out a phone call or the reason behind it. I have had only respect for this physician. But not it has eroded away because of behavior I do not understand. I cannot recommend him. There is something called the Hippocratic Oath. It is more Hippocritic Oath. A very unfortunate experience.

July 25th, 2012

A Truly Gifted Doc with an Amazing Staff!

I have been a patient of Dr. Guarino's for over 1 year. In that time, he and his staff have always been very caring and accommodating. In addition, Dr. G is a very knowledgeable and talented doctor. I would recommend Dr. Guarino to anyone in need of a caring and talented pain management specialist.

July 18th, 2012

The best pain doctor in the area

Dr. Guarino is the best pain doctor in the area. He takes the needs of his patients seriously and goes above and beyond to relieve their pain, and make life comfortable for them. His procedures are very safe and precise. His staff, very caring and concerned. Never had to wait in the waiting room, noe wait long for an appointment. Dr. guarino is a top doc in my book. If you are in pain and need relief, he is the one to go see.

July 26th, 2011

Love Dr. G

Dr. G is a wonderful and caring man! I have been his patient for 5 years and I highly respect him. He will do whatever it takes to help his patients. He and his office staff are exceptional!

May 18th, 2010

Call patients if Doctor is running late

He is very good. He knows what he is doing but rather abrupt. I would be grateful if the staff would call in advance since I have a very long drive.I would advise getting a morning appointment instead of the afternoon.

April 6th, 2010

Best in Class

Dr G. is the best pain doc in the region. He is listed in America's Best Docs, a pier ranking report, and top in many other rankings. I have seen him for 10 years and he is deserving of all the top rankings.He has my full trust and respect.

May 10th, 2017