A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Guida, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guida graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Guida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guida accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Guida practice?
Dr. Anthony Guida practices Ophthalmology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Ophthalmologists.