A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guida
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Guida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Guida, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guida graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Guida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Guida MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Guida practice?
- Dr. Anthony Guida has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Guida practices Ophthalmology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Ophthalmologists.