A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Guida, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guida graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Guida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Guida MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Guida practice?
- Dr. Anthony Guida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Guida practices Ophthalmology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Ophthalmologists.