A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Guidi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Carcinoma in Situ
Education & Awards
Dr. Guidi graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guidi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Guidi MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Guidi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Guidi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Guidi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Salem Pathologists.