A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guidon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guidon
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Guidon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guidon graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Guidon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Guidon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Guidon practice?
- Dr. Anthony Guidon has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Guidon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Primary Care Doctors.