A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guidon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Guidon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guidon
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Guidon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guidon graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Guidon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Guidon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Guidon practice?
- Dr. Anthony Guidon has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Guidon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Primary Care Doctors and Lodi General Practitioners.