Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Ronda A. on May 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Gunn's for many years now, and we have gotten to know each other over time. He not only asks questions about what I am visiting the office for, but he also asks how my family and job are doing. He is thorough during my visits and seems genuinely concerned about how I am doing. I have to admit, the staff on M-7 Highway at Blue Springs Family Care was horrible. However, he moved to a new facility next to St. Mary's Hospital, and I have enjoyed going to every visit! What an improvement! I wouldn't think of trading doctors!

Jul 18th, 2012

Dr Gunn has been my Dr for 8 years and I absolutely love him couldn't ask for a more comfortable relationship with my Dr I feel like I can tell him anything.

Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Gunn is friendly and funny but this isn't everything I require in a doctor. I never felt like he cared about me at all and he certainly never asked any questions. I just changed to another doctor and I see what SHOULD have been happening all along. His staff are rude. They acted bothered to be talking to me at all. I was lucky if they even looked at me. I am very glad I finally chose to move to another office and doctor. Dr. Gunn's office feels like a factory or assembly line. They are just pushing the next product out with little care as to what the results will be. I never even received follow up phone calls regarding my blood work. How is that ok?