A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gust is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gust, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gust graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gust has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Gust MD and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Gust practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gust has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Gust practices Dermatology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Bethlehem Dermatologists.