A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Guthrie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guthrie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Guthrie DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Anthony Guthrie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Guthrie practices General Practice near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, WI.
See West Bend General Practitioners.