A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Russell, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Colon Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Russell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Henryk Russell MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Russell practice?
- Dr. Anthony Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Russell practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Oncologists.