A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Haney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Haney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haney has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Haney MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Haney practice?
- Dr. Anthony Haney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Haney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Vinita, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.