A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Haney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haney
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Haney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Haney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Haney has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Wade Haney MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Haney practice?
- Dr. Anthony Haney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Haney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.