A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Haney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Haney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haney has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Haney practice?
Dr. Anthony Haney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Vinita, OK.
See Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Cardiologists, and Tulsa Nuclear Medicine Physicians.