A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Harrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Harrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Harrell MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Anthony Harrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Harrell practices Internal Medicine near Dundalk, MD.
See Dundalk Internists.