A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Harris, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dan Harris MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Anthony Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Harris practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.