A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Harris, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan