A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Haulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Haulk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haulk graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Haulk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Alan Haulk MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Haulk practice?
- Dr. Anthony Haulk has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Haulk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Gastroenterologists.