A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Haulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Haulk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haulk
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haulk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Haulk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haulk graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Haulk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Haulk MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Haulk practice?
- Dr. Anthony Haulk has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Haulk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Gastroenterologists.