A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Haulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Haulk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haulk graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haulk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haulk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance