A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hayek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hayek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayek graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Hayek DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Hayek practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hayek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Hayek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Physiatrists.