Dr. Anthony Hayes MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Thomasville, NC

2.4

August 23rd, 2016
Difinitly not a listner ....
I have gone to this practice for a number of years . Seems when you find the right Dr that you like they leave practice .. However I have seen several in this office find another you like gone ... Settled in with this one on couple visits however they don't look at your chart to see what you have been in for even with other Dr's that was there and you had seen . They each one start fresh as in don't matter what your past medications was or file tells . He tells you you have to go see that dr if you need that med . Well for one your a persons Dr wouldn't you be the one to prescribe the med to me ? " No " Well i don't need a DR that want give me the med .... I've had Blood pressure problems since I , was 16 only for you tell me we need to see why you have that problem .. And take 2 weeks to get my BP med ... I don' t need you nor do you need my Ins or $$ . Your self centered and compare other patients to another .. No bed side manners ..

June 15th, 2016
Excellent

June 9th, 2016
Best in whole place

February 19th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Hayes for a few years and he has always been very professional and took care of me. He is completely truthful so, the only way i wouldnt recommend him is if you are overly sensitive and only want to hear garbage about why you are there. I like Dr. Hayes. He's more than once shared his personal experiences with me and always seemed to care and try to the best if his ability to take care of me.

April 29th, 2013
Would NOT Recommend!
Dr. Hayes is rude, has a "I am better than you" attitude and just simply stinks as a Family Doctor. Do not be even 1 pound overweight or that is all he is going to talk about. Everything that goes wrong with you is going to be because you are overweight. He does not take time to listen to his patients, nor does he even seems like he cares about anything that is going on with them. He makes assumptions about what is going on with them and treats them for his assumptions.

April 9th, 2012