inactive

Anthony P Heaney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 16th, 2012
This doctor was great and finally diagnosed my problem after many years. I have seen several doctors who could not figure it out. Highly recommended

March 29th, 2012
Saw at UCLA Office
I saw this doctor at UCLA, so my experience may have been negative because of their practices, not the doctor. I STRONGLY advise against seeing any doc at UCLA for financial and privacy reasons. A student is always with the doctor, useless and intrusive. As for doctor Heaney, he's very nice. I disagreed with his conclusions about the nature of my condition and was ultimately proven right about its cause. However, he was discussing an area outside his specialty of prolactinomas. But NOT outside of endocrinology.

December 1st, 2010
most awesome doctor
very knowledgeable and thorugh with great manner

August 20th, 2010
Dr. Heaney missed my diagnosis completely. My local endocrinologist referred me to him since he is supposedly a pituitary specialist but he was so confident about my diagnosis that he did not bother to do his own investigation and told me increase my medication to the maximum (without checking my hormone levels) and to follow up in 3 months. He missed the fact that I have a dual secreting pituitary tumor in which case the treatment is surgical. He was a BIG disappointment. My general endocrinologist knows more than Dr. Heaney does.

October 6th, 2009
I wish all my doctors were like this