A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hemmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Hemmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hemmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony R Hemmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Hemmer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hemmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Hemmer practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Family Physicians.