A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Hernandez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Hernandez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Hernandez practices Emergency Medicine near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Ventura Emergency Physicians.