A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Smith Hill MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Hill practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Hill practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Pendleton, IN.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Pediatricians.