A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hinz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hinz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Hinz practice?
Dr. Anthony Hinz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Orthopedic Surgeons and Bend Surgeons.