Dr. Anthony Hinz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Hinz?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Hinz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016

Iatrogenic sufferer

Dr. Hinz himself does a fine job. But he has terrible staff and 'experts'. They were the cause of multiple fractures for me. Totally incompetent . Critically wrong information given to me. Terrible orthotics. I would caution people to keep a close eye out for what his staff tell you and how they treat you.

October 19th, 2015

Dr Anthony Hinz was excellent. V.A. Hospital recommended him for me, he diagnosed the problem, did the knee orthoscopy and now I can drive my car again pain free, my knee feels normal again and I suffered for several years with excruciating pain at times that affected the hip joint. What a wonderful thing to have had him do for me I was in and out the same day and off walker and cane in 7 days

September 22nd, 2015

Outstanding doctor and surgeon! I was more than happy with the outcome. Thank you.

May 22nd, 2012

Great doctor helped save my life!

Dr Hinz has been a great doctor..He has been very caring and compassionate to the needs and struggles that I have gone thru with having been in an accident and having my legs crushed, he takes the time to throughly go thru everything and to make sure I understand what is going on. Having to go thru many surgeries and more to come, I completely feel dr. Hinz has my best interest at hand.I would completely recommend dr. Hinz to everyone!

December 21st, 2010

Excellent surgeon, terrific staff

Dr Hinz is a very caring and extremely knowledgeable surgeon. He took care of my son 10 years ago and is currently caring for myself. In both cases he has always taken whatever time necessary to explain to us the injury and the care necessary to repair it in terms that we can understand. All of his staff is professional and compassionate; from the receptionists to the persons who put on casts to the x-ray technichians, nurses, etc. I would recommend Dr Hinz and his office to anyone needing orthopedic care!!!

March 31st, 2009

DR is so so, but assistants are arragant, pompass idiots with over-inflated egos

October 12th, 2008

good doctor, excellent knowledge base

Dr. Hinz is an excellent doctor and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He is very concerned with giving you the best outcome possible using new and old surgical techniques.

July 24th, 2016