A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hoffman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony D Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Oncologists.