A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hoffman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hoffman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony D Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Oncologists.