A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Holden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Holden, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Austin Holden MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Holden practice?
- Dr. Anthony Holden has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Holden practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See Roseville Surgeons and Roseville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.