A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Hood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Outpatient Surgical Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Angus Hood MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Hood practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Hood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Plantation Obstetricians & Gynecologists.