Dr. Anthony Howe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Howe?

February 20th, 2013

I took my son to see Dr. Howe for a physical several years ago when my child was 10 years old. His bedside manner was appalling. While giving my son a physical he basically traumatized him and shocked me by just unzipping and pulling my son's pants down and grabbing his testicles to check them.while my son was lying on the table. No warning, nothing. He should have asked him to undress first and let him know what was going on. My son was shocked, scared and embarassed. I was stunned. Dr. Howe didn't even have a nurse come in first and take his vitals first or anything. It was really odd. The way Dr. Howe conducted that physical was appalling and left mys son feeling violated.

April 16th, 2012

Doctor Antibiotic

Dr. Howe's standard procedure prescribed antibiotic. Twice my daughter's appointments,I seeked a second opinion. Both times the doctors agreed with me to not give my daughter the anitiotic. My last appointment was a General Physical annual check-up appointment; my daughter was fine. Dr. Howe looked at my daughter's ear. Within 48 hours after the appointment, I noticed severe infection in my daughter's one ear, and 60% hole in the other ear (per my ENT Doctor). FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, how could Dr. Howe not have seen that? It was either he did not know what he was looking at, or my daughter got infected on our last visit. Go figure! The problem is, we only have 2 Doctors in Solvang, so competition for the "Best Doctor" award allows 50/50 % chance of winning.

May 19th, 2008

Small Town Pediatrician with a Lot of Heart

Most of the children in our rural community have visited Dr. Howe at one time or another, and experienced his gentle and well informed care. This doctor stays abreast of the latest advancements in his field, while maintaining a personal and friendly practice.

May 22nd, 2015