A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Trivino Hsu DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Hsu practices Ophthalmology near Brighton , MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.