A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Trivino Hsu DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Anthony Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Hsu practices Ophthalmology near Brighton , MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.