A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Iaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iaccarino
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iaccarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Iaccarino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Coatesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Iaccarino DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Iaccarino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Iaccarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Iaccarino practices General Practice near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Primary Care Doctors.