A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Iafrate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iafrate
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Iafrate, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iafrate graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Iafrate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Iafrate MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Iafrate practice?
- Dr. Anthony Iafrate has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Iafrate practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.