A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Iannuccillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Iannuccillo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iannuccillo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Iannuccillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannuccillo graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Iannuccillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Iannuccillo MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Iannuccillo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Iannuccillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Iannuccillo practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Pulmonologists.