Dr. Anthony Ibay MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Las Vegas, NV

June 5th, 2015
Great Doctor
Great doctor! Very soothing way of speaking. Very imformative and helpful. Although even with appointment the wait is long. Sometimes even wait an hour but usually about 20-30 minutes.

January 20th, 2015
3 years ago he delivered my son and plan on him delivering my next one later this year. Best doctor love him . made me feel so comfy

May 17th, 2014
Best choice
I absolutely love Dr. Ibay! He has the best bed side manners and is so informant of everything that is going on with my pregnancy. His number one priority was babies and mines health. I am so glad I choose him and would definitely do it again.

January 16th, 2013
AWESOME OB
GREAT DOCTOR THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS....

September 26th, 2012
Awesome
Dr Ibay was amazing. I wouldnt change a thing about him. Makes you feel comfortable no matter what is going on. Awesome doctor.

June 29th, 2012
Best expierence with my first child!
When I found out I was pregnant I had never been to a obgyn ever. I chose dr. Ibay by simply looking at a piece of paper with Dr options and randomly chose him. I am extremely happy my finger landed on him. I had the absolute best expierence with my first child. Dr. Ibay couldnt have made it any smoother. From my first pap to the delivery of my first child. He showed so much care. He is hands on and does the care himself he doesn't throw it on his nurses and sit in his office. I never felt rushed out even when I was the last patient he saw before he had to rush to a delivery. He is an amazing Dr. He has a lot of patients which is why the wait time can be lengthy but if you want to be properly cared for then the wait is worth it. At first his front desk nurse was awful rude but after two months I no longer saw her there anymore! Guess I wasnt the only one that thought she was rude! Overall if you are looking for an Dr don't hesitate to choose Dr. Ibay.

June 5th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Ibay is very knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to go over all your concerns and questions. He made me feel at ease after appointments if he felt I was worried. Having my first child made me always worrisome or concerned, but Dr Ibay or his nurses made me reassured all was normal! A have a healthy baby girl and wouldn't have wanted any other doctor then Dr Ibay there. It helps to know that the labor and delivery nurses at the hospital I delivered at highly recommended him. My only issue with the office (not the doctor) is his office is very busy. Going into labor typically isn't predictable so there was a number of times where I had to reschedule my appt because someone was in labor. When I was able to see him the wait time was typically 1-1.30 hrs. For me, he is worth it!

March 15th, 2012
GREAT DR!!!!
* EPERIENCED VERY PROFFESIONAL * GREAT PERSONALITY GIVES YOU HIS TIME *ANSWERES ALL YOUR QUESTIONS DOSENT RUSH YOU OUT THE DOOR * HE DELIVERED MY 2 CHILDREN AND IM GOING BACK TO HIM FOR MY 3RD ONE HES INCREDIBLE I RECOMMEND HIM

October 6th, 2011
Fantastic!
Dr.Ibay and his staff are fantastic..wonderful..very kind, professional, they seem very organized and really clean. Dr.Ibay totally gives you his attention and really listens to you and your needs I am very pleased and blessed to have him as my OB/Gyn Dr...love his office. I really recomend him to anyone who really wants the attention and healthcare!! Thank you Dr.Ibay and staff I'm sticking with you and your staff for as long as I may and can!! =)

April 17th, 2011
loyal patient
I absolutely adore Dr. Ibay. He's sweet, and very gentle. I've had physicians who were rude or who had physically hurt me during my exam. I've referred family members who love him and are loyal patients as well.

October 12th, 2010
Wonderful
First, when choosing a doctor I was apprehensive about a male but after dr. Ibay, I wouldn't have it any other way. I am in my 37th week and he has been wonderful! He is patient, kind and has great bedside mannor. He is very professional and sensitive to your needs. Definitely a great choice!

July 26th, 2010
Old School Doctor
Dr. Ibay is a very nice doctor. He is gentle and spends quality time with his patients. I was initially satisfied with him as a doctor until I developed a large ovarian cyst/tumor. He preformed one blood test to determine if the cyst was cancerous. The test came out negative. I was told the entire ovary and fallopian tube would need to be removed and the procedure that would be done would require a large 2-3 inch incision and a long hospital stay. I went for a second opinion and new doctor was able to successfully remove the cyst and save my ovary using a laparoscopy (only four tiny incisions). It was out-patient surgery. Before the surgery, the second doctor told me that one blood test and an ultrasound was insufficient for ruling out cancer. She required that I get a CT scan and a new blood test and repeatedly told me these tests decrease the likelihood of cancer and that only removal and testing of the cyst would give definite answers. I feel that Dr. Ibay may have not been keeping up on the latest surgical methods and research. Upon researching ovarian cysts on my own and talking to my new doctor, I found that removing the entire ovary is easier then performing a cystectomy (removal of only the cyst). I think Dr. Ibay is most likely a competent doctor at doing older methods of gynecological surgery. I urge anyone receiving medical advice to go for a second opinion. I am happy that I changed to a doctor who is well versed on the latest surgical procedures. I would not recommend Dr. Ibay to my friends.