Obstetricians & Gynecologists

4456 S Eastern Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119
702-731-3855
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Best choice  |  show details
by Jennifer on May 17th, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Ibay! He has the best bed side manners and is so informant of everything that is going on with my pregnancy. His number one priority was babies and mines health. I am so glad I choose him and would definitely do it again.

|  AWESOME OB  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS....

|  Awesome  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Dr Ibay was amazing. I wouldnt change a thing about him. Makes you feel comfortable no matter what is going on. Awesome doctor.

|  Best expierence with my first child!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

When I found out I was pregnant I had never been to a obgyn ever. I chose dr. Ibay by simply looking at a piece of paper with Dr options and randomly chose him. I am extremely happy my finger landed on him. I had the absolute best expierence with my first child. Dr. Ibay couldnt have made it any smoother. From my first pap to the delivery of my first child. He showed so much care. He is hands on and does the care himself he doesn't throw it on his nurses and sit in his office. I never felt rushed out even when I was the last patient he saw before he had to rush to a delivery. He is an amazing Dr. He has a lot of patients which is why the wait time can be lengthy but if you want to be properly cared for then the wait is worth it. At first his front desk nurse was awful rude but after two months I no longer saw her there anymore! Guess I wasnt the only one that thought she was rude! Overall if you are looking for an Dr don't hesitate to choose Dr. Ibay.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Ibay is very knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to go over all your concerns and questions. He made me feel at ease after appointments if he felt I was worried. Having my first child made me always worrisome or concerned, but Dr Ibay or his nurses made me reassured all was normal! A have a healthy baby girl and wouldn't have wanted any other doctor then Dr Ibay there. It helps to know that the labor and delivery nurses at the hospital I delivered at highly recommended him. My only issue with the office (not the doctor) is his office is very busy. Going into labor typically isn't predictable so there was a number of times where I had to reschedule my appt because someone was in labor. When I was able to see him the wait time was typically 1-1.30 hrs. For me, he is worth it!

|  GREAT DR!!!!  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

* EPERIENCED VERY PROFFESIONAL * GREAT PERSONALITY GIVES YOU HIS TIME *ANSWERES ALL YOUR QUESTIONS DOSENT RUSH YOU OUT THE DOOR * HE DELIVERED MY 2 CHILDREN AND IM GOING BACK TO HIM FOR MY 3RD ONE HES INCREDIBLE I RECOMMEND HIM

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr.Ibay and his staff are fantastic..wonderful..very kind, professional, they seem very organized and really clean. Dr.Ibay totally gives you his attention and really listens to you and your needs I am very pleased and blessed to have him as my OB/Gyn Dr...love his office. I really recomend him to anyone who really wants the attention and healthcare!! Thank you Dr.Ibay and staff I'm sticking with you and your staff for as long as I may and can!! =)

|  loyal patient  |  show details
by sky on Apr 17th, 2011

I absolutely adore Dr. Ibay. He's sweet, and very gentle. I've had physicians who were rude or who had physically hurt me during my exam. I've referred family members who love him and are loyal patients as well.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

First, when choosing a doctor I was apprehensive about a male but after dr. Ibay, I wouldn't have it any other way. I am in my 37th week and he has been wonderful! He is patient, kind and has great bedside mannor. He is very professional and sensitive to your needs. Definitely a great choice!

|  Old School Doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Ibay is a very nice doctor. He is gentle and spends quality time with his patients. I was initially satisfied with him as a doctor until I developed a large ovarian cyst/tumor. He preformed one blood test to determine if the cyst was cancerous. The test came out negative. I was told the entire ovary and fallopian tube would need to be removed and the procedure that would be done would require a large 2-3 inch incision and a long hospital stay. I went for a second opinion and new doctor was able to successfully remove the cyst and save my ovary using a laparoscopy (only four tiny incisions). It was out-patient surgery. Before the surgery, the second doctor told me that one blood test and an ultrasound was insufficient for ruling out cancer. She required that I get a CT scan and a new blood test and repeatedly told me these tests decrease the likelihood of cancer and that only removal and testing of the cyst would give definite answers. I feel that Dr. Ibay may have not been keeping up on the latest surgical methods and research. Upon researching ovarian cysts on my own and talking to my new doctor, I found that removing the entire ovary is easier then performing a cystectomy (removal of only the cyst). I think Dr. Ibay is most likely a competent doctor at doing older methods of gynecological surgery. I urge anyone receiving medical advice to go for a second opinion. I am happy that I changed to a doctor who is well versed on the latest surgical procedures. I would not recommend Dr. Ibay to my friends.

|  Hes great but his staff isn't  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

Dr. Ibay is a great doctor. He answers all questions and is very carring. Very profetional in every way.the office is allways clean and allways smells nice. In the other hand his staff is horrible. They are all so rude and will never great u with a smile.they seem to allways be in a bad mood which some time can be understandable but they seem to allways have bad days. When it comes to appoingments it's horrible. I have to allways wait longer then 40 min after my appointment time which is a bumer because DR.IBAY IS GREAT AND THATS THE REASON WHY I PUT UP WITH HIS HORRIBLE STAFF....

|  Hes great but his staff isn't  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

|  One Of The Best Obgyn In Las Vegas  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I had just found out that I was pregnant with my third child I was already like 5 months along in my pregnancy I wasnt under the care of a d...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  DR IBay is Great / the nurse-not so much  |  show details
by uknowwho on Jul 14th, 2009 on kudzu.com

All the reviews about Dr Ibay are correct....He IS the best. I am sad to have to leave his care because his nurse made such a huge mistake and sent me for testing at a facility not covered by my insurance..I told her numerous times that my insurance would not cover me at that facility and she insisted it would be covered. Who do you think got stuck paying out-of-pocket the hefty bill? Not her. And not the doctor. Because of her and her ineptness, I will now have to find another doctor because of his nurse's inept handling of me.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  a great referral  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Ibay by my cousin. I was pleasantly surprised at what a sweet and gentle man he was. I was so happy with him that I referred my aunt to him, and she was so impressed by him that she decided to keep him as her OB. Thank you Dr. Ibay, for making what is usually an unpleasant experience to be as smooth as possible.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Nesli on Jan 7th, 2009

It was the first time I visit a gyn in Vegas and I went to Dr. Ibay through the references given on Internet. He was too kind, he answered each and every question I asked patiently and he didn't rush us anyhow. I went with my husband and he also answered his questions too.I didn't wait too long, I just get to my appointment right on time. But I could get the appointment for Jan on late Oct.I will keep up with Dr. Ibay and hopefully he can deliver my child too :)

|  THE BEST YOU WILL EVER FIND!!!  |  show details
by VivaLasVegas on Aug 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

He delivered my two babies. You will not find anyone more patient, caring, and knowledgeable. He has over 15 years experience, he does not rush you AT ALL-in fact, he does the opposite. He waits patiently until you are sure you have no more questions. He is the BEST!

|  Really Good  |  show details
by squaty3 on Jan 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

I would definitely recommend Dr. Ibay to anyone. He was extremely helpful with the questions and concerns i had he took the time to explain everything to me in full. Felt very comfortable there!

|  Best Doctor In Town!  |  show details
by hiai79 on Sep 13th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Ibay is a very caring doctor. He will answer any questions you have and will always go above and beyond for his patients. His office staff is wonderful and very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Ibay and his staff to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

|  A very good doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 5th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr.Ibay was my Obstetrician. He delivered my second child. I had not one problem in dealing with him or his staff. I felt very at ease with ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com