A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Indovina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Indovina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Indovina, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Indovina graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Indovina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Vincent Indovina DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony V. Indovina practice?
- Dr. Anthony Indovina has 15 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Indovina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.