A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Infante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Infante is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Infante
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Infante Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Infante graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Infante has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony F Infante DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Infante practice?
- Dr. Anthony Infante has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Infante practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.