A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Infante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Infante is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Infante graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Infante has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Infante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Infante practice?
Dr. Anthony Infante practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Temple Terrace, FL.
See Sun City Center Surgeons and Sun City Center Orthopedic Surgeons.