A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Infante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Infante is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Infante graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Infante has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony F Infante DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Infante practice?
- Dr. Anthony Infante has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Infante practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Sun City Center Surgeons.