Dr. Anthony Infante DO Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 21 reviews

January 18th, 2017
Dr. Infante did an excellent job with my treatment!

December 29th, 2016
I can't say enough about Dr. Infante and Austin (PA) (and Nicole before leaving). I have been a patient for several years and the care and concern they show at my appointments exceeds most other physicians. I am thankful to have them attending to my medical needs.

November 11th, 2016
FOI has always been great. It appears to me that they keep improving every year with there professional services.

July 29th, 2016
So very glad the physician and his staff are so knowledgeable and have the ability to not only explain everything clearly but also to answer any question thoroughly.

August 25th, 2015
BewRe
I have been to see this Doctors office twice now and have seen two third year medical students and two different PA'S. On the second visit a third year medical student came in and had none of the information from my first visit. He did not know that I has an X-Ray on first visit and I had to explain everything all over again. he kept leaving the room I could here him talking to someone outside and then he wouldcome back in asking questions. Finally someone came in, not the doctor but I assume a PA as he did not identify his position. He started explaining a knee replacement and how it would be done. After totaling wasting my time on both visits talking to third year medical students and never seeing a Doctor I question how this place operates.

August 24th, 2015
Great Doctor
Great doctor,very talented and friendly,he puts you at ease, but due to this he is very busy and often you have to wait a long time when you have an appointment. This may be a staff problem but I feel he is well worth the wait. I have only good things to say about Dr. Enfante.

November 1st, 2012
Dr. Doolittle
I went through (and am still going through)a nightmare experience with this joker. 6 days in hospital with a damaged PINKY!!!! Never saw him til operating room. Pinky severly infected after festering for 6 days. No explanations, no "bedside" visits, it was like being in the twilight zone. South Bay Hospital. Laid there for 2 days with a paper towel wrapped around said pinky. No communication between doctor and hospital staff. Finally surgery on 5th day, expected to be released. No, kept me overnight because he didn't sign release papers and when finally contacted said "Oh, she's still there?". What does a hospital overnight stay cost? My right hand is still in a cast 3 weeks later, called for an appointment for follow up, took 3 and 1/2 hours of runarounds, promised call backs that never happened. His practice is a joke and money mill. There's so much more I can say but am exhausted and fed up. I can't believe this guy still has hospital privileges. Bottom line: No, don't go!!!!

April 11th, 2012
prior to having a knee replacement done by Dr Infante I had a horrible case of arthritus and had become a cripple. Now,one year later I have had fantastic luck with the knee. I work at an often physically demanding job and walk from 2-5 miles every day

February 27th, 2012
STOP ! STAY AWAY !
Our family never spoke to this doctor before surgery.We only met him when we insisted and had to wait for four hours AFTER surgery.We only spoke to PA's and only PA's diagnosed our daughter.All follow up's were only with PA's and we had to wait each time several hours just to see a PA.We often wonder if he even operated on our daughter.If your loved one is hurt ..Please Please Please BEWARE of this doctor !

February 27th, 2012
Opinion from another surgeon
This doctor does major surgery on patients without ever speaking to a single family member!!! All his post operative care is done by a physician assistant. If expecting a doctor to offer any explanation for his proposed procedure, discuss the procedure he did or to follow you afterwards you want someone else!!!

February 8th, 2012
Wait wait wati.
Waited 1 1/2 hrs for my appointment that was shceduled at 2pm. Never saw Dr Infante until the follow up visit. Any question I had the assistant had to go out of room to ask I assume Imfante. Met the dork at final visit and he didnt even know what I was there for (broken hand) Staff was a happy bunch as far as i could tell from the laughter going on in the halls. Sucked all around.

December 19th, 2011
Highly Skilled Orthopaedic Doctor - One of the Best
Dr. Infante could put "humpty dumpty" together again. He is highly skilled and excels at getting his patients back to as normal a life as possible depending on the severity of their broken bones. He and his staff are extremely caring and compassionate.