Dr. Anthony Infantolino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Infantolino?

Experienced Doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2014

The four stars in my review are for the doctor and the nursing staff. As for the administrative part, ie., ease of appt., promptness of office staff, taking of info...Jefferson Hosp. left a lot to be desired. Be that as it may, Dr. Infantolino was great! He and the nursing staff in the Endoscopy unit were prompt, courteous, encouraging, and made me feel that I needn't worry about a thing. During my colonoscopy, Dr. Infantolino accomplished what no other doctor had been able to do in 30 years, and I am grateful for that.

Very positive experience

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Had to wait quite a while to get an appointment, but certainly worth the wait. I was very impressed by Dr. Infantolino's balance of expertise while also listening to my concerns and having compassion.

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I would highly recommend this Dr. Infantolino as a Gastroenterologist. My mother had Barrett's Disease of the Esophagus, which was missed diagnosed by other physicians. Dr. Infantolino scoped my mother and found Barretts, he immediately sent her to a surgeon at Jeff. Dr. Infantolino also diagnosed a bowl obstruction which caused my mother horrific pain was overlooked in several ER's. He is kind and compassionate. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 24th, 2017