A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ingenito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ingenito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ingenito, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingenito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ingenito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charles Ingenito MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Ingenito practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ingenito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ingenito practices Radiation Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Radiation Oncologists.