A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Inverno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Inverno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inverno
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Inverno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Inverno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inverno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Inverno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Inverno MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Inverno practice?
- Dr. Anthony Inverno has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Inverno practices Ophthalmology near Clark, NJ.
See Clark Ophthalmologists.