A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Inverno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Inverno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Inverno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inverno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Inverno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inverno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Inverno practice?
Dr. Anthony Inverno practices Ophthalmology near Clark, NJ.
See Clark Ophthalmologists.