A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Inverno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Inverno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Inverno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inverno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Inverno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Inverno MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Inverno practice?
- Dr. Anthony Inverno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Inverno practices Ophthalmology near Clark, NJ.
See Clark Ophthalmologists.